Search this site
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Sign up for our newsletter!
Get Heatlhy–Eat Traditional, Real Food! Click on the photo to learn how!
- Do You Have a Chronic Disease–Diabetes, Hypertension, Cancer, Autism, and more? Glyphosate (in Monsanto’s Roundup) just might be the cause!
- Why Women Find It Harder to Lose Weight Than Men! What We Can Do About It!
- Is Glyphosate (Monsanto’s Roundup) Used On Wheat?
- Back on Track–Recharged and Ready to Go After the 2014 Wise Traditions Conference
- Nourishing Our Children – Learn How to Help Your Family to be Healthier and Better Nourished
Major Topicsbutter cancer cholesterol FARFA farmers market FDA food freedom food rights food safety FTCLDF genetically engineered glyphosate GMOs grain-free grassfed beef health healthy fats healthy foods heart disease herbicides homogenization local food meals monsanto nutrition organic paleo pasteurization pastured chicken pastured eggs pastured pork pesticides raw milk real food real food on a budget recipes restaurants saturated fat soy sustainable farming Texas food laws traditional food WAPF WAPF 2011 Conference what's for dinner
Monthly Archives: April 2011
“Everyone knows that eating a low-fat, low-calorie diet and getting regular exercise helps shed pounds.” Yep, that’s how this article on physorg.com begins. REALLY, EVERYONE?? I just had to address today’s article with a quick response. Because of the frequent … Continue reading
Wow! Do you know why milk is almost universally homogenized and pasteurized in this country? I didn’t know why, but I’m old enough to remember when the mantra “homogenized, pasteurized” was spoken with acceptance and approval. I remember when, but … Continue reading