Search this site
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Sign up for our newsletter!
Get started on a traditional, Real Food diet! Click on the photo!
- Recipe: Home Cooked Beans Can Boost Your Food Budget | Real Food Houston on Grass-fed Beef Tostadas with Guacamole
- Geoffrey Smith on Local Hog Butcher Class
- This State is Leading the Fight Against Water Fluoridation | The Anti-Media on Fluoride Free Houston! Let’s make our drinking water safe!
- Healthyway Dairy has lots of Real Milk! | Real Food Houston on Toddlers have a great time at Healthy Way Dairy!
- On the Real Food News Front – 7/17/14 | Real Food Houston on The Real Reason McDonald’s French Fries Taste Good, and It’s Not Because They Use Real Food!
Major Topicsbutter cancer cholesterol coconut flour FARFA farmers market FDA food freedom food rights food safety FTCLDF genetically engineered glyphosate GMOs grain-free grassfed beef health healthy fats healthy foods heart disease homogenization local food meals monsanto nutrition organic paleo pasteurization pastured chicken pastured eggs pastured pork pesticides raw milk real food real food on a budget recipes restaurants saturated fat soy sustainable farming Texas food laws traditional food WAPF WAPF 2011 Conference what's for dinner
Monthly Archives: June 2011
I found some fresh eggplants at the farmers’ market this weekend which made me think of preparing moussaka. I had made a simple one-dish version several times before, but, this time, I wanted to upgrade my recipe a little. Sooo, … Continue reading
I’ve been buying eggs from local area pastured hens for several years (a bowlful of them is shown above), and I am still amazed at how beautiful, fresh, and delicious they are. The yolks hold their shape and are a deep orange … Continue reading
When I saw an announcement of the opening of Revival Market, I was impressed with their stated goals. Revival Market features local pastured meats from Revival Meats in Yoakum, TX. The Revival Meats website says “we’re passionate – you might … Continue reading