Search this site
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Get Heatlhy–Eat Traditional, Real Food! Click on the photo to learn how!
Get email notice of new posts!
- The Dirty Secret Behind Organic Strawberries: Starter Plants Are Fumigated With Pesticides!
- Do You Have a Chronic Disease–Diabetes, Hypertension, Cancer, Autism, and more? Glyphosate (in Monsanto’s Roundup) just might be the cause!
- Why Women Find It Harder to Lose Weight Than Men! What We Can Do About It!
- Is Glyphosate (Monsanto’s Roundup) Used On Wheat?
- Back on Track–Recharged and Ready to Go After the 2014 Wise Traditions Conference
Health, Nutrition, and Food Information
Major Topicsbutter cancer cholesterol FARFA farmers market FDA food freedom food rights food safety FTCLDF genetically engineered glyphosate GMOs grain-free grassfed beef health healthy fats healthy foods heart disease herbicides homogenization local food meals monsanto nutrition organic paleo pasteurization pastured chicken pastured eggs pastured pork pesticides raw milk real food real food on a budget recipes restaurants saturated fat soy sustainable farming Texas food laws traditional food WAPF WAPF 2011 Conference what's for dinner
Monthly Archives: June 2011
I found some fresh eggplants at the farmers’ market this weekend which made me think of preparing moussaka. I had made a simple one-dish version several times before, but, this time, I wanted to upgrade my recipe a little. Sooo, … Continue reading
I’ve been buying eggs from local area pastured hens for several years (a bowlful of them is shown above), and I am still amazed at how beautiful, fresh, and delicious they are. The yolks hold their shape and are a deep orange … Continue reading
When I saw an announcement of the opening of Revival Market, I was impressed with their stated goals. Revival Market features local pastured meats from Revival Meats in Yoakum, TX. The Revival Meats website says “we’re passionate – you might … Continue reading