Search this site
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Sign up for our newsletter!
Get started on a traditional, Real Food diet! Click on the photo!
- Recipe: Home Cooked Beans Can Boost Your Food Budget | Real Food Houston on Grass-fed Beef Tostadas with Guacamole
- Geoffrey Smith on Local Hog Butcher Class
- This State is Leading the Fight Against Water Fluoridation | The Anti-Media on Fluoride Free Houston! Let’s make our drinking water safe!
- Healthyway Dairy has lots of Real Milk! | Real Food Houston on Toddlers have a great time at Healthy Way Dairy!
- On the Real Food News Front – 7/17/14 | Real Food Houston on The Real Reason McDonald’s French Fries Taste Good, and It’s Not Because They Use Real Food!
Major Topicsbutter cancer cholesterol coconut flour FARFA farmers market FDA food freedom food rights food safety FTCLDF genetically engineered glyphosate GMOs grain-free grassfed beef health healthy fats healthy foods heart disease homogenization local food meals monsanto nutrition organic paleo pasteurization pastured chicken pastured eggs pastured pork pesticides raw milk real food real food on a budget recipes restaurants saturated fat soy sustainable farming Texas food laws traditional food WAPF WAPF 2011 Conference what's for dinner
Monthly Archives: July 2012
The human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines have been in the news frequently for the last several years. Young girls are encouraged and sometimes required to have the series of three vaccinations, and now, the HPV vaccines are even recommended for young … Continue reading
Here’s another easy, quick meal that’s super de-lish and nutritious too. Salmon Patties 1 can, 12-15 oz, red salmon 2 eggs, preferably from pastured chickens Juice of 1/2 organic lemon 2 slices bread (I used Nourishing Traditions buttermilk soaked bread), … Continue reading
In case you haven’t heard about it, there’s an excellent FREE seminar series now on the Internet—Real Food Summit. There are three seminars available each day through July 16. The Summit began July 8, … Continue reading
There’s nothing better than grassfed beef, and this one is extra special–ribeye steak, cooked rare to preserve more nutrients. We ate this beef with local farmers market green beans and organic baked potatoes (not local though). What you need: Beef … Continue reading