Search this site
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Sign up for our newsletter!
Get started on a traditional, Real Food diet! Click on the photo!
- On the Real Food News Front – 8/8/14 | Real Food Houston on Warning! Women in danger of being overprescribed statins!
- On the Real Food News Front – 8/8/14 | Real Food Houston on Banana Cocoa Smoothie
- Monsanto shareholders reject concerns for financial risk at 2012 annual meeting | Real Food Houston on It’s Not Pretty Behind the Biotech Veil, an Interview with Howard Vlieger
- On the Real Food News Front — 08-1-14 | Real Food Houston on Food Banks CAN Provide Healthy and Nutritious Food!
- On the Real Food News Front — 08-1-14 | Real Food Houston on Restaurants
Major Topicsbutter cancer cholesterol coconut flour FARFA farmers market FDA food freedom food rights food safety FTCLDF genetically engineered glyphosate GMOs grain-free grassfed beef health healthy fats healthy foods heart disease homogenization local food meals monsanto nutrition organic paleo pasteurization pastured chicken pastured eggs pastured pork pesticides raw milk real food real food on a budget recipes restaurants saturated fat soy sustainable farming Texas food laws traditional food WAPF WAPF 2011 Conference what's for dinner
Monthly Archives: November 2012
If you’ve ever wondered what to do with the chicken meat leftover from cooking bone broth, here’s a super delicious way to use it–season the meat and use it on a chicken taco salad. Top it with shredded cheese, guacamole, … Continue reading
I’ve added two burger restaurants to the Real Food Restaurants page–Elevation Burger and Burger Guys. I’m still not sure these belong on a real food restaurants list, so I welcome your comments about your experiences eating at either one or … Continue reading
The widespread promotion in the U.S. of eating a low-fat diet began many decades ago. Since eating a low-fat diet almost always means eating a high carbohydrate diet, Americans have increased the carbohydrate content of their diet, especially highly refined, … Continue reading
My whole family really loves lamb, and this version of Moroccan stew has some interesting spices that add an exotic taste and aroma to the dish. This is a true traditional dish based on a recipe I found in another … Continue reading
Houston Real Food Nutrition, our new Meetup Group, had its first meeting Saturday, November 3, at the Great Oak School in Tomball, TX. I was really glad to see how interested the attendees were in improving their health through nutrition. … Continue reading
Have you ever pulled something out of the freezer to thaw for dinner and found out when you opened the package it wasn’t what you thought it was? One day I decided it was time for some grassfed beef liver, … Continue reading