Search this site
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Sign up for our newsletter!
Get started on a traditional, Real Food diet! Click on the photo!
- Why Women Find It Harder to Lose Weight Than Men!
- Is Glyphosate (Monsanto’s Roundup) Used On Wheat?
- Back on Track–Recharged and Ready to Go After the 2014 Wise Traditions Conference
- Nourishing Our Children – Learn How to Help Your Family to be Healthier and Better Nourished
- What is the number one superfood? Can the NuVal nutrition score help us find healthy foods?
Major Topicsbutter cancer cholesterol coconut flour FARFA farmers market FDA food freedom food rights food safety FTCLDF genetically engineered glyphosate GMOs grain-free grassfed beef health healthy fats healthy foods heart disease homogenization local food meals monsanto nutrition organic paleo pasteurization pastured chicken pastured eggs pastured pork pesticides raw milk real food real food on a budget recipes restaurants saturated fat soy sustainable farming Texas food laws traditional food WAPF WAPF 2011 Conference what's for dinner
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Our local Meetup group, Houston Real Food Nutrition, had a fantastically successful meeting last night at Partners in Paleo in League City. Over thirty members and guests attended the event. Susan Doiron gave an exceptionally thorough demonstration of making fermented … Continue reading
I made my favorite vegetable beef soup the other day and wanted something to add a different flavor to the meal. We don’t eat a lot of bread or bread substitutes; however, we had really enjoyed the coconut flour blueberry … Continue reading