Search this site
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Sign up for our newsletter!
Get started on a traditional, Real Food diet! Click on the photo!
- Recipe: Home Cooked Beans Can Boost Your Food Budget | Real Food Houston on Grass-fed Beef Tostadas with Guacamole
- Geoffrey Smith on Local Hog Butcher Class
- This State is Leading the Fight Against Water Fluoridation | The Anti-Media on Fluoride Free Houston! Let’s make our drinking water safe!
- Healthyway Dairy has lots of Real Milk! | Real Food Houston on Toddlers have a great time at Healthy Way Dairy!
- On the Real Food News Front – 7/17/14 | Real Food Houston on The Real Reason McDonald’s French Fries Taste Good, and It’s Not Because They Use Real Food!
Major Topicsbutter cancer cholesterol coconut flour FARFA farmers market FDA food freedom food rights food safety FTCLDF genetically engineered glyphosate GMOs grain-free grassfed beef health healthy fats healthy foods heart disease homogenization local food meals monsanto nutrition organic paleo pasteurization pastured chicken pastured eggs pastured pork pesticides raw milk real food real food on a budget recipes restaurants saturated fat soy sustainable farming Texas food laws traditional food WAPF WAPF 2011 Conference what's for dinner
Monthly Archives: January 2013
Our local Meetup group, Houston Real Food Nutrition, had a fantastically successful meeting last night at Partners in Paleo in League City. Over thirty members and guests attended the event. Susan Doiron gave an exceptionally thorough demonstration of making fermented … Continue reading
I made my favorite vegetable beef soup the other day and wanted something to add a different flavor to the meal. We don’t eat a lot of bread or bread substitutes; however, we had really enjoyed the coconut flour blueberry … Continue reading