Search this site
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Get Heatlhy–Eat Traditional, Real Food! Click on the photo to learn how!
Get email notice of new posts!
- The Dirty Secret Behind Organic Strawberries: Starter Plants Are Fumigated With Pesticides!
- Do You Have a Chronic Disease–Diabetes, Hypertension, Cancer, Autism, and more? Glyphosate (in Monsanto’s Roundup) just might be the cause!
- Why Women Find It Harder to Lose Weight Than Men! What We Can Do About It!
- Is Glyphosate (Monsanto’s Roundup) Used On Wheat?
- Back on Track–Recharged and Ready to Go After the 2014 Wise Traditions Conference
Health, Nutrition, and Food Information
Major Topicsbutter cancer cholesterol FARFA farmers market FDA food freedom food rights food safety FTCLDF genetically engineered glyphosate GMOs grain-free grassfed beef health healthy fats healthy foods heart disease herbicides homogenization local food meals monsanto nutrition organic paleo pasteurization pastured chicken pastured eggs pastured pork pesticides raw milk real food real food on a budget recipes restaurants saturated fat soy sustainable farming Texas food laws traditional food WAPF WAPF 2011 Conference what's for dinner
Category Archives: Raw Milk Safety
Am I playing Russian roulette? I drink raw milk or raw milk kefir every day. The FDA and state health department officials frequently compare drinking raw milk with playing Russian roulette. Is drinking raw milk really that dangerous? Let’s find out … Continue reading
We buy most of our milk from Healthyway Dairy in Santa Fe, Texas. It’s the closest licensed Grade A raw milk dairy to our house, and we really enjoy talking to Bill and Irene Nelson about their cows. Earlier in … Continue reading
[Update February 12, 2013: Wow! I’ve already got an update. I just found a video of the farmer being forced to dump 700 gallons of raw milk ($5,000), just because he was delivering. There was nothing wrong with the milk. … Continue reading
During the 2011 session of the Texas legislature, a bill to allow delivery of raw milk by the farmer to the customer was defeated–it never even got out of committee! Why was it defeated? There are probably many reasons, including … Continue reading