Search this site
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Get Heatlhy–Eat Traditional, Real Food! Click on the photo to learn how!
Get email notice of new posts!
- The Dirty Secret Behind Organic Strawberries: Starter Plants Are Fumigated With Pesticides!
- Do You Have a Chronic Disease–Diabetes, Hypertension, Cancer, Autism, and more? Glyphosate (in Monsanto’s Roundup) just might be the cause!
- Why Women Find It Harder to Lose Weight Than Men! What We Can Do About It!
- Is Glyphosate (Monsanto’s Roundup) Used On Wheat?
- Back on Track–Recharged and Ready to Go After the 2014 Wise Traditions Conference
Health, Nutrition, and Food Information
Major Topicsbutter cancer cholesterol FARFA farmers market FDA food freedom food rights food safety FTCLDF genetically engineered glyphosate GMOs grain-free grassfed beef health healthy fats healthy foods heart disease herbicides homogenization local food meals monsanto nutrition organic paleo pasteurization pastured chicken pastured eggs pastured pork pesticides raw milk real food real food on a budget recipes restaurants saturated fat soy sustainable farming Texas food laws traditional food WAPF WAPF 2011 Conference what's for dinner
Tag Archives: coconut flour
Having been born and always lived in the South, cornbread is one of my favorite foods, especially served hot with lots of butter melted inside. I’ve posted a recipe for traditional Southern Cornbread before; however, I’ve been wanting to reduce … Continue reading
I made my favorite vegetable beef soup the other day and wanted something to add a different flavor to the meal. We don’t eat a lot of bread or bread substitutes; however, we had really enjoyed the coconut flour blueberry … Continue reading
One of the projects for my Nutritional Therapy Practitioner course was to make a real food recipe that I had never made before. I had not experimented much with grain-free baked foods so I chose to make a blueberry muffin … Continue reading