Search this site
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Sign up for our newsletter!
Get started on a traditional, Real Food diet! Click on the photo!
- Recipe: Home Cooked Beans Can Boost Your Food Budget | Real Food Houston on Grass-fed Beef Tostadas with Guacamole
- Geoffrey Smith on Local Hog Butcher Class
- This State is Leading the Fight Against Water Fluoridation | The Anti-Media on Fluoride Free Houston! Let’s make our drinking water safe!
- Healthyway Dairy has lots of Real Milk! | Real Food Houston on Toddlers have a great time at Healthy Way Dairy!
- On the Real Food News Front – 7/17/14 | Real Food Houston on The Real Reason McDonald’s French Fries Taste Good, and It’s Not Because They Use Real Food!
Major Topicsbutter cancer cholesterol coconut flour FARFA farmers market FDA food freedom food rights food safety FTCLDF genetically engineered glyphosate GMOs grain-free grassfed beef health healthy fats healthy foods heart disease homogenization local food meals monsanto nutrition organic paleo pasteurization pastured chicken pastured eggs pastured pork pesticides raw milk real food real food on a budget recipes restaurants saturated fat soy sustainable farming Texas food laws traditional food WAPF WAPF 2011 Conference what's for dinner
Tag Archives: coconut oil
One of my favorite snacks is fresh popcorn with lots of melted butter drizzled all over it. I love the smell of popcorn popping, even in the theaters, but I don’t want to eat their popcorn. Theaters use unhealthy oils … Continue reading
Figs are definitely in season here in Houston, TX, and I love their sweet juiciness. My local farmers market had 4 or 5 varieties of ripe figs last weekend. And today’s feature in the food section of the Houston Chronicle … Continue reading
It’s been almost a year since I wrote about my morning smoothies. I still have one most mornings but thought it was about time I updated my post with some changes I’ve made in the recipe. The base of my … Continue reading
This edition of What’s for dinner? is another of my favorite kind of meal–traditional, easy, nutritious, and oh so delicious! REAL comfort FOOD! I’ve been making pot roasts like this for many years but now I use local grassfed beef and organic … Continue reading