Search this site
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Sign up for our newsletter!
Get started on a traditional, Real Food diet! Click on the photo!
- Recipe: Home Cooked Beans Can Boost Your Food Budget | Real Food Houston on Grass-fed Beef Tostadas with Guacamole
- Geoffrey Smith on Local Hog Butcher Class
- This State is Leading the Fight Against Water Fluoridation | The Anti-Media on Fluoride Free Houston! Let’s make our drinking water safe!
- Healthyway Dairy has lots of Real Milk! | Real Food Houston on Toddlers have a great time at Healthy Way Dairy!
- On the Real Food News Front – 7/17/14 | Real Food Houston on The Real Reason McDonald’s French Fries Taste Good, and It’s Not Because They Use Real Food!
Major Topicsbutter cancer cholesterol coconut flour FARFA farmers market FDA food freedom food rights food safety FTCLDF genetically engineered glyphosate GMOs grain-free grassfed beef health healthy fats healthy foods heart disease homogenization local food meals monsanto nutrition organic paleo pasteurization pastured chicken pastured eggs pastured pork pesticides raw milk real food real food on a budget recipes restaurants saturated fat soy sustainable farming Texas food laws traditional food WAPF WAPF 2011 Conference what's for dinner
Tag Archives: FTCLDF
Do you drink raw milk? Do you eat pastured meat? Do you like to get your fruits and vegetables direct from the farm? Do you want to make your own choices as to which foods you eat? If any of … Continue reading
Do you care about the quality of your food? Do you care about the sustainability of farming and the health of our planet earth? Do you want the freedom to choose your own foods? Do you want our small family … Continue reading
The European Commission approved BASF’s genetically engineered Amflora potato for cultivation in the European Union in March 2010. Amflora is now grown in open fields in Germany, Sweden, and the Czech Republic. The Amflora potato has been engineered to contain … Continue reading
The Rawesome Raw Food Buying Club in Venice Beach, California, was raided today for the second time. The club organizer, James Stewart, was arrested and is in jail with a $125,000 bond set. At least two others were also arrested, … Continue reading
David Gumpert in a recent post on The Complete Patient discusses the politics behind the FDA’s press release about a possible outbreak of campylobacter from raw milk in North Carolina. He points out that the FDA used an expensive public relations … Continue reading