Search this site
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Sign up for our newsletter!
Get started on a traditional, Real Food diet! Click on the photo!
- Nutty Granola – Grain-free, Paleo and Raw
- Is Drinking Raw Milk Like Playing Russian Roulette?
- Highlights of Nutrition for Chronic Disease Presentations at the Houston Wise Traditions Conference
- Nutritious Food is the Focus at the WAPF Nutrition and Health Conference
- Is Raw Milk Easier to Digest Than Pasteurized Milk?
- Vera on What’s for dinner? Surprise mystery meat with squash and tomatoes
- Carolyn Biggerstaff on Pros and Cons of Fosamax, Actonel, and Boniva for Osteoporosis and Osteopenia
- Jennie Gossage on Pros and Cons of Fosamax, Actonel, and Boniva for Osteoporosis and Osteopenia
- Is Drinking Raw Milk Like Playing Russian Roulette? | Real Food Houston on A CDC study carefully selects data and criteria to support anti-raw milk position
- Carolyn Biggerstaff on Nutritious Food is the Focus at the WAPF Nutrition and Health Conference
Major Topicsbutter cholesterol coconut flour fake food FARFA farmers market FDA food freedom food rights food safety FTCLDF genetically engineered glyphosate GMOs grain-free grassfed beef health healthy fats healthy foods heart disease homogenization local food meals monsanto nutrition organic paleo pasteurization pastured chicken pastured eggs pastured pork pesticides raw milk real food real food on a budget recipes restaurants saturated fat soy sustainable farming Texas food laws traditional food WAPF WAPF 2011 Conference what's for dinner
Tag Archives: paleo
I have always loved granola! It’s crunchy, fruity, and delicious. However, the recipe I made many, many years ago had lots of oats, unsoaked nuts & seeds and processed vegetable oil. So, I stopped eating granola. Anyway, It isn’t as … Continue reading
My husband and I just visited a new (only open two weeks) restaurant for lunch yesterday. The food was very tasty (I ate every bite of my lunch and sampled my husband’s potatoes too), and, best of all we didn’t … Continue reading
I’m a REAL FOOD, health, and nutrition blogger, so this story really hit me hard. Blogger Steve Cooksey is diabetic and when he found no relief from conventional treatment, he determined to try another way–a strict, very low-carb, paleo diet–and, so … Continue reading
If you love sardines and butter (and I do!) then you will really like this recipe. It’s quick and easy but it’s also REAL FOOD. I found this recipe in a gem of a cookbook bargain, on sale at Half Price … Continue reading
Holistic Kid’s post about healthy dinners on a budget caught my eye, and I wanted to share it with you. She has some really good suggestions to fill out a meal without breaking the bank. Her meals include lots of veggies, … Continue reading