Search this site
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Sign up for our newsletter!
Get started on a traditional, Real Food diet! Click on the photo!
- Simon Warner Instant Domain Sniper on Bt Toxin Kills Ladybug Larvae
- Sugar is Slow Poison, says Dr. Robert Lustig | Real Food Houston on Could You Give Up Sugar?
- Sugar Brain Fog | Real Food Houston on Analysis Shows No Association of Saturated Fat With Cardiovascular Disease
- On the Real Food News Front – 07-24-14 | Real Food Houston on Food writers – what they don’t talk about!
- On the Real Food News Front – 07-24-14 | Real Food Houston on Banana Cocoa Smoothie
Major Topicsbutter cancer cholesterol coconut flour FARFA farmers market FDA food freedom food rights food safety FTCLDF genetically engineered glyphosate GMOs grain-free grassfed beef health healthy fats healthy foods heart disease homogenization local food meals monsanto nutrition organic paleo pasteurization pastured chicken pastured eggs pastured pork pesticides raw milk real food real food on a budget recipes restaurants saturated fat soy sustainable farming Texas food laws traditional food WAPF WAPF 2011 Conference what's for dinner
Tag Archives: sugar
Dr. Robert Lusting is in the mainstream news right now because of his interview (includes video) by Dr. Sanjay Gupta on 60 Minutes last Sunday. The story is titled “Is Sugar Toxic?” Dr. Lustig, Professor of Clinical Pediatrics in the Division of Endocrinology … Continue reading
Yesterday I read an article that brought on one of those epiphany moments, when you say, “So that’s why I feel that way!” I now understand why I no longer have Sugar Brain Fog and how I lost it. Well, you ask, what … Continue reading
October 30, 2011, is the first annual Sugar Addiction Awareness Day, appropriately, since the next day is Halloween when most American children are allowed and even encouraged to stuff themselves with candy. Sugar addiction is real, and wide-spread, and, according to … Continue reading