Search this site
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Get Heatlhy–Eat Traditional, Real Food! Click on the photo to learn how!
- The Dirty Secret Behind Organic Strawberries: Starter Plants Are Fumigated With Pesticides!
- Do You Have a Chronic Disease–Diabetes, Hypertension, Cancer, Autism, and more? Glyphosate (in Monsanto’s Roundup) just might be the cause!
- Why Women Find It Harder to Lose Weight Than Men! What We Can Do About It!
- Is Glyphosate (Monsanto’s Roundup) Used On Wheat?
- Back on Track–Recharged and Ready to Go After the 2014 Wise Traditions Conference
Health, Nutrition, and Food Information
Major Topicsbutter cancer cholesterol FARFA farmers market FDA food freedom food rights food safety FTCLDF genetically engineered glyphosate GMOs grain-free grassfed beef health healthy fats healthy foods heart disease herbicides homogenization local food meals monsanto nutrition organic paleo pasteurization pastured chicken pastured eggs pastured pork pesticides raw milk real food real food on a budget recipes restaurants saturated fat soy sustainable farming Texas food laws traditional food WAPF WAPF 2011 Conference what's for dinner
Tag Archives: sugar
Dr. Robert Lusting is in the mainstream news right now because of his interview (includes video) by Dr. Sanjay Gupta on 60 Minutes last Sunday. The story is titled “Is Sugar Toxic?” Dr. Lustig, Professor of Clinical Pediatrics in the Division of Endocrinology … Continue reading
Yesterday I read an article that brought on one of those epiphany moments, when you say, “So that’s why I feel that way!” I now understand why I no longer have Sugar Brain Fog and how I lost it. Well, you ask, what … Continue reading
October 30, 2011, is the first annual Sugar Addiction Awareness Day, appropriately, since the next day is Halloween when most American children are allowed and even encouraged to stuff themselves with candy. Sugar addiction is real, and wide-spread, and, according to … Continue reading