Search this site
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Sign up for our newsletter!
Get started on a traditional, Real Food diet! Click on the photo!
- Roast Goose for Thanksgiving Dinner | Real Food Houston on Cornbread – Gluten-Free, Made with Sprouted Corn Flour
- Roast Goose for Thanksgiving Dinner | Real Food Houston on Grass-fed Beef Tostadas with Guacamole
- Pumpkin Pie made with Raw Cream and Lard Crust | Real Food Houston on Roast Goose for Thanksgiving Dinner
- Cornbread – Gluten-Free, Made with Sprouted Corn Flour | Real Food Houston on Roast Goose for Thanksgiving Dinner
- Roast Goose for Thanksgiving Dinner | Real Food Houston on What’s for Christmas dinner? Roast duckling and veggies!
Major Topicsbutter cholesterol coconut flour fake food FARFA farmers market FDA food freedom food rights food safety FTCLDF genetically engineered glyphosate GMOs grain-free grassfed beef health healthy fats healthy foods heart disease homogenization local food meals monsanto nutrition organic paleo pasteurization pastured chicken pastured eggs pastured pork pesticides raw milk real food real food on a budget recipes restaurants saturated fat soy sustainable farming Texas food laws traditional food WAPF WAPF 2011 Conference what's for dinner
Monthly Archives: January 2011
If your life is like mine, you’re busy with work, errands, and chores. I try to cook real food, especially on weekends, but sometimes I’m just tired and would like to eat out–let somebody else cook and clean up. That brings … Continue reading
Do Texans have the right to choose the foods they eat? The Texas big dairy industry doesn’t seem to think so. They have put out an advertising campaign that warns against the “dangers” of drinking raw milk. The Farm and … Continue reading