Search this site
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Sign up for our newsletter!
Get started on a traditional, Real Food diet! Click on the photo!
- Nutty Granola – Grain-free, Paleo and Raw
- Is Drinking Raw Milk Like Playing Russian Roulette?
- Highlights of Nutrition for Chronic Disease Presentations at the Houston Wise Traditions Conference
- Nutritious Food is the Focus at the WAPF Nutrition and Health Conference
- Is Raw Milk Easier to Digest Than Pasteurized Milk?
- Vera on What’s for dinner? Surprise mystery meat with squash and tomatoes
- Carolyn Biggerstaff on Pros and Cons of Fosamax, Actonel, and Boniva for Osteoporosis and Osteopenia
- Jennie Gossage on Pros and Cons of Fosamax, Actonel, and Boniva for Osteoporosis and Osteopenia
- Is Drinking Raw Milk Like Playing Russian Roulette? | Real Food Houston on A CDC study carefully selects data and criteria to support anti-raw milk position
- Carolyn Biggerstaff on Nutritious Food is the Focus at the WAPF Nutrition and Health Conference
Major Topicsbutter cholesterol coconut flour fake food FARFA farmers market FDA food freedom food rights food safety FTCLDF genetically engineered glyphosate GMOs grain-free grassfed beef health healthy fats healthy foods heart disease homogenization local food meals monsanto nutrition organic paleo pasteurization pastured chicken pastured eggs pastured pork pesticides raw milk real food real food on a budget recipes restaurants saturated fat soy sustainable farming Texas food laws traditional food WAPF WAPF 2011 Conference what's for dinner
Category Archives: Events
I did not get to attend many of the Saturday speaker tracks because I was greeting people and helping provide information at the Weston A. Price Foundation table. As co-leader of the Houston-Galveston chapter, I wanted to meet and welcome … Continue reading
I just learned of a fascinating debate that will be livestreamed on December 4, 2013, 6:45 pm EST (5:45 pm Central). The subject is “Don’t Eat Anything with a Face.” Here’s what the debate is all about, according to the … Continue reading
On August 17th, Houston Real Food Nutrition is hosting a showing of Genetic Roulette The Gamble of Our Lives, which was produced by the Institute for Responsible Technology. Following the movie there will be a discussion of genetically modified organisms (GMOs) … Continue reading
Our Houston Real Food Nutrition meetup group hosted another great class Saturday, May 25, where we learned how to make delicious and nourishing stocks and broths using a variety of meats and bones. Our instructor, Susan Doiron, gave us many … Continue reading
Houston Real Food Nutrition and the Houston-Galveston Chapter of the Weston A. Price Foundation are hosting a cooking class on May 25, 2013. Susan Doiron, who gave an excellent demonstration of making fermented foods in January, is offering a class … Continue reading
Our local Meetup group, Houston Real Food Nutrition, had a fantastically successful meeting last night at Partners in Paleo in League City. Over thirty members and guests attended the event. Susan Doiron gave an exceptionally thorough demonstration of making fermented … Continue reading
Houston Real Food Nutrition, our new Meetup Group, had its first meeting Saturday, November 3, at the Great Oak School in Tomball, TX. I was really glad to see how interested the attendees were in improving their health through nutrition. … Continue reading
We have created a Meetup Group for the Houston area named Houston Real Food Nutrition to help coordinate meetings and seminars about real food subjects. Membership is open to anyone interested in eating and preparing real healthy food, meeting others … Continue reading
We arrived at the Rethinking Everything conference hotel Thursday afternoon, August 30. I hadn’t heard about this conference until I was asked to speak on the two panels, but Rethinking Everything is exactly what its name implies–they encourage everyone to … Continue reading
I am excited to tell you that I will be speaking at the 16th Rethinking Everything Conference in Dallas, TX, during the Labor Day weekend, August 30 – September 4, 2012. I will be included in two discussion panels, Blogging and Retirement. These … Continue reading